Uninterrupted power supply, supported by efficient power back-up, is crucial across sectors such as industrial, residential, and commercial. Erratic supply of power, especially in underdeveloped and developing regions of the world, is the main driver for high demand for generators. Despite growing environmental concerns about the usage of diesel across the world, demand from the industrial sector is expected to be over 30% over the coming years.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=423
Fact.MR has also observed that bigger players leveraging their business expertise to provide seamless power supply for a wide array of operations undertaken by business corporations and enterprises.
Overall, the global generator market is set to expand at a steady CAGR of around 5% through 2030, as per Fact.MR analysis.
Key Takeaways from Global Generator Market Report
- In terms of revenue, North America is forecasted to account for one-third of overall global demand by 2030. Rapid development of commercial establishments and industries aiming to increase productivity is boosting adoption.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=423
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will remain the fastest-growing market in terms of value, due to unstable power supply in many areas of the region.
- Among the fuel types, demand for diesel generators will remain strong, accounting for 3 out of every 4 generators sold worldwide.
- Due to high industrial demand for generators, the largest size of above 1000 kVA will be most sought-after across regions.
- Both, stationary and portable generators will witness more or less the same sales, when calculated by value.
- The industrial sector will continue to be the main end user of generators through 2030.
- With easing of restrictions that were brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, industrial activity has picked up, and, as such, the global generator market is slated to get back to its normal growth trajectory over the coming months.
High Investment Required & Regulatory Policies to Impact Consumption
As technology progresses at a fast pace, generators are becoming more and more advanced; though investment required for most high-power generators remains high. Environmental concerns have prompted many governments to push for the use of machinery that utilises renewable energy resources, aligned with the laid regulatory frameworks on industrial operations. These factors can potentially be major barriers in the adoption of generators in the future.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=423
Some of the main competitors tracked and analysed by Fact.MR in the global generator market are Yamaha Motor Corporation, SDMO, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Kubota Corporation, Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited, General Electric Corporation, Doosan Corporation, Cooper Corporation, and AKSA Power Generation.
Valuable Insights into Global Generator Market Report
In its latest report, Fact.MR has presented a detailed analysis of the global generator market, along with an assessment for the years 2020 to 2030. In order to provide a better understanding, the market has been segregated into several segments on the basis of region (Asia Pacific Excluding Japan [APEJ], Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, Japan, and North America), application (portable and stationary), capacity (0-100 kVA, 100-350kVA, 350-1000kVA, and above 1000kVA), fuel (diesel and gas), and end use (commercial, industrial, and residential). All major economies and regions have been studied and reported under which all the different segments and the response of the market has been analysed extensively.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/09/17/1916677/0/en/Rise-of-Modern-Roads-in-Low-and-Mid-income-Economies-Paves-Way-of-Asphalt-Paver-Market-Growth-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583